Friday, March 7, 2008

flippin snow

march sure is coming in like a lion and i do not like it one bit stuck in this rat hole of a trailer for three straight days....
at least its a break from cecil..he is a good brother but everytime i turn around there he is......another thing.. the k -car is awful in this weather..all weather tires my ass...
i went out just long enough to grab a couple cartons of virginia slims, some str8 up slim jims and some PBR.....thank god the GAS N GO right outside the trailer court and down the street....there was no way in hell that i was stepping foot in the walmart tonight, those idiots act like they never seen snow before and are stock piling everything they can get

their grubby hands on......

thank elvis i still have my cable

i do love my reruns of the rockford files.....





3 comments:

Laura said...

Noreen you are priceless!!!!!!!

I am dying of laughter over here!!!!

Man, you make my day!!!!!

love you!

Laura said...

God Love Ya Noreen!

I will be on the lookout for my care package!!!!

Wahooo!

Lani Gerity said...

Hey Noreen!
Life has calmed down since I got back to my trailer. I could sure use some of that nice lattice you were telling me about.
Great getting together with you.
Can't find any of those great apricot jelly things here in Greencastle.
Miss you.
yr couzin, LaniJo